Dr. Hunter Tashman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Hunter Tashman?

Passionate and Professional

Posted on March 2nd, 2016

I would highly recommend Dr. Tashman to any family member or friend. I originally found out about Dr. Tashman through online reviews because I had a horrible experience with my previous OB and was eager to find a new doctor. I'm a firm believer of first impressions and I couldn't have been happier with how courteous and professional his staff was during the first visit. In regards to my first appointment with Dr. Tashman, he answered not only my questions but also my husbands. Because it was my first pregnancy, I had 100s of questions that would keep me up at night until that first appointment. Below are list of the things I appreciated the most during my follow-up visits until delivery: - Provided me with a "roadmap" of required procedures throughout the pregnancy -- He also ensure I fully understood what each procedure was and its purpose - Never offered unnecessary tests (like previous OB office) - Always willing to answer my questions and ensured I understood the answer - Passionate about my baby's and my well-being Finally, the main reason why I would recommend Dr. Tashman to any one of my friends and family is everything he did during labor: - He was present and actively engaged from the moment I arrived at the hospital (7:00AM) - He continuously engaged with the nurses on how the baby and I were doing - After 12 hours of monitoring the contractions and noticing the baby's heart rate not recovering fast enough, and the lack of progress in my dilation, with my full support he decided it was time to deliver the baby via c-section -- It was in deed the best choice because the baby had her first bowel movement inside of the womb, and there was a slight uterine rupture Holding my healthy and beautiful baby in my arms reminds me of how truly grateful I am to Dr. Tashman's care throughout my pregnancy and his passionate and professional dedication to the baby and me during labor

Single practitioner office and part of the family!

Posted on February 22nd, 2016

I had the pleasure of delivering my two little girls with doctor Tashman. When I was looking for an OB with my first pregnancy I had a few friends refer me to different doctors-- Dr. Tashman was one of them and I am so thankful. I appreciated the small, single practitioner office as I wanted to build a relationship with my doctor who would be such a special part of bringing my babies into this world and I am so glad I chose Dr. Tashman. He is kind, has a sense of humor, and I also felt he was always doing what was best for me and my little ones. Throughout both pregnancies I trusted his words and recommendations and felt he answered all of my questions. That trust and sense of a relationship is very important once L&D comes. I am so thankful that Dr. Tashman was a part of two of the best days of my life because he truly made the experience enjoyable and special. He is a great coach during labor and visited me both WEEKEND days I was in the hospital (even though I was his only patient there). What more could you ask for? My husband and I recently decided we are a 2 kid family and I will miss Dr. Tashman greatly. One appointment each year is not enough to get one of his hugs! Thanks to the whole office for making my family feel like we were part of your family. :)

The Best Ever

Posted on October 2nd, 2015

He is the best that I have ever been to, Excellent bed side manners, so supportive, so professional, he delivered my second baby perfectly and I wish I knew him when I was pregnant with my first. He was also there and v.supportive for any enquires I had after delivery. Last but not least I want to send my grateful to dr.Tashman and his team to make my delivery so easy and joyful ☺

Posted on July 14th, 2015

My husband and I were pregnant with our first child. We started going to a practice with eight doctors. The idea is that you see each doctor and pick which one you would prefer for the majority of your visits. Two major problems with this, for us, was the lack of personal attention and no matter who you scheduled to deliver you there was a large chance you were going to get someone else. We had great experiences with one of the doctors and a horrible experience otherwise. So we switched, approximately half way through our pregnancy. Dr. Tashman was the number one referral from another doctor. We called his office, set the appointment and boom! From the moment we met him, we fell in love. It is rare, nowadays, to find a solo practice ObGyn (might I say one million times better). He sat us down and spoke to us as people, not numbers on his list. It was personal and enjoyable. He got to know us and always made us feel welcome. There was not a moment I hesitated to call and ask him about anything (literally, he has his home phone attached to his work line, in case of emergencies); any fear I had, any false alarm (and we definitely had a few).. Anything. He made himself accessible one hundred percent of the time. Aside from all of that, most importantly, he knows what he is doing. He has been in this practice for a long time and does not sugar coat anything. He is tactful with his delivery of information yet comfortingly descriptive and upfront. I never felt alone or scared that something would go wrong. Security is huge during a pregnancy. I highly HIGHLY recommend him to anyone and everyone. I would consider myself very discerning, when it comes to my doctors. I want someone who gets to know me, takes the time to precisely and accurately assess and proves they know what they are doing. I also understand when things happen because, let’s be real, things happen. As human as he is, I cannot recall a mistake throughout our entire pregnancy and up into our delivery. I always entered his office beaming from ear to ear with a smile, excited to see him and left even happier. He always included my husband and treated us as a unit, which was comforting for both my husband and I. Dr. Tashman delivers out of Fair Oaks Hospital, which is in the same string of buildings as his office (very convenient). Through all of our false alarms and for the final day, the staff was more than accommodating. The staff was equally as personable and knowledgeable as Dr. Tashman. We had fun with them, even during the most painful contractions. Step by step they were there by my side, until we were discharged. He is now my regular Ob and will most definitely be the doctor I use for the rest of my pregnancies. I could easily write a book on how wonderful our experience was, with him. Thank you Dr. Tashamn, you are amazing!

Unprofessional Grinch

Posted on April 1st, 2015

I spoke with this Dr. on the phone (I work in another OB office), and he was the rudest person Ive ever spoken with. I was trying to assist him with a business matter, and when he did not get the answer he was expecting, he began to yell at me and was very rude . I am not sure how this man maintains a client base, but I would never deal with this man again either for business or personal matters!!! It was extremely unprofessional, and he stated several times "I am a Dr., I don't have time for this." As if this business was somehow beneath him (even though it concerned a current OB patient). He has a bit of a God complex.

Doctor's Response

This is clearly stated as competitor's office staffer on a site that posts PATIENT REVIEWS. While not sure what the nature of the phone conversation was about, I suspect it involved a records request for a patient who was transferring out of the authors practice and into mine. Believe me, doctors with a God complex rarely place their own phone calls and nothing is beneath me. I rarely, if ever, invoke the "I am a Dr." line as I am a solo practitioner and often answer my incoming calls consistently as "Hunter Tashman, can I help you" I am extremely accessible although sometimes rushed when busy. I call in all prescriptions personally, return phone calls promptly and report all significant laboratory results to my patients as reports arrive-often offering to email appropriate reading material to patient's with complex results if matters cannot be easily explained by phone. My reputation is not an accident as thirty-five years of extremely favorable practice reviews will bear out. Not sure exactly what this writer's review is about bit I am no god, love to treat and educate my patients. I can't help but question the veracity or motive for writing such a review-but I take solace in the support of thousands of patients entrusting themselves to my personal care even to the point of directing their own daughters,family, friends and associates to my practice. And again, this review was written by a competitor's staffer-NOT a patient!

one word wouderful

Posted on May 21st, 2013

He was able to answer my one million questions! f

BEST DOCTOR.

Posted on January 26th, 2013

I switched to Dr Tashman at 32 weeks of pregnancy for delivery of my first baby when I wasn't happy with my doctor, and now I have transferred to him for gynecology permanently. Dr Tashman is the absolute best doctor that I have ever met in my life, and the best doctor that my mother has ever met in her life. First, he truly enjoys what he does, and that passion for helping women translates into caring and personable care of his patients. Second, his brilliance and experience in this field creates an immeasurable difference between the way that he examines his patients compared to other doctors. Third, he is honest and ethical, never pushing c-sections, and attempting to avoid c-sections, unlike other doctors. Finally, he delivered my baby so effortlessly and his method didn't cause any tearing! I felt great within hours of giving birth and had a very mild, short recovery thanks to him! He also labored with me all day, not just showing up at the end. He is a genius. We are so grateful.

Highly recommend

Posted on July 8th, 2012

I agree with the other commenters, Dr. Tashman is very kind and compassionate; so is his assistant, Jenny! A skilled surgeon.

GREAT doctor!

Posted on March 7th, 2011

I saw dr tashman while i was pregnant with my daughter and i have to say, he is the best doctor ever! He is very professional and answers all questions regardless of how silly i would feel asking them, he is very very nice and really cares about the needs of you and your unborn baby- i would recommend him to anyone, he is GREAT! if i had not moved out of state, he would of defiantly been my doctor when i was pregnant with my two sons!

Best OBGYN ever!

Posted on July 20th, 2010

I adore Dr. Tashman. He has delivered two of my babies now and will deliver another in a few weeks. My current pregnancy had some major problems and at just 22 weeks I almost lost the baby. But thanks to Dr. T's fast thinking and action I am now at 31 weeks with every hope of going full term. I credit him with saving this baby's life. I almost never wait in his waiting room, he takes the time to talk with me each appointment, his nurse is great. I really appreciate that I always talk to the same person in his office, and only to him in the exam room. I drive right past two other hospitals to get to him for each appointment because he is worth it!

Very nice doctor easy to talk to

Posted on June 17th, 2009