Dr. Huong T Phan Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Huong T Phan?

Best Doctor I Ever Knew

Dr Phan is compassionate, intelligent (extremely so) and the most caring doctor I have ever been to. She aloso has a great sense of humor, though she is the strictest doctor you'd be luck to find

Loved it.

Dr. Phan is a great doctor. She has worked with me through all the tough times, even when others thought I was insane. She really listens and wants to help. Her bedside manner is impeccable and she is very knowledgeable in many areas.

The reason I gave Dr Pham a one star is due to her no longer willing to see me. I was a patient of Dr Phans for six years and was told because I missed 2 appts within one year I was a liability to her practice. I tried to explain that I had scheduled the appt six months earlier and must have forgotten. I was not allowed to speak with Dr Phan or her nurse only told that if I had an emergency within the next 30 days she would treat me and in the interim I would need to find another doctor. I must say I was shocked and had never heard of such. Dr Phan is a good doctor but is this how you treat patients who have been loyal patrons of your practice??

Dr. Phan only wants your money. She won't examine the patient, only bloodwork, and more bloodwork and she still can't diagnose the problem! She practices medicine like a first year resident!

She is very understanding and caring, she never seems in a hurry, is always patient and listens to whatever is bothering me, she is the only doctor I have ever been too, that seems like they really care! !

Dr. Huong T Phan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbia, SC.