Dr. Huong Le Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Huong Le?

Most Greedy Doctor Ever

Posted on February 9th, 2015

You come in for a simple physical exam at this group practice and come out of office with 4 additional expensive tests that you did expect nor need. If I wanted to do these tests, I would have gone to a specialist. I came out there with an allergy test, and is set up to do a sleep test and 2 heart tests. They are very persuasive, but I do not plan on doing these tests that they have scheduled/ coerced me into. I am healthy without any medical history! I fear the bills I would be getting if I were to do these tests. Beware of this doctor and her practice.

Displays no interest and does not listen to me.

Posted on July 23rd, 2013

She is obviously more interested in her beauty products than she is in real people. I waited over 2 hours to be called for my appointment, all questions, tasks, were done by a staff member of unknown education. Le barely stepped into my exam room, left to write the prescriptions (2 were wrong for dosage), laughed and talking with other staff--and never did listen to my medical complaint that was not asked for from the uneducated staff questionaire.

Lacks customer service

Posted on November 21st, 2012

I spent 2.5 hours in the office, should have been a quick 30 min visit. That may not be this doctor's fault, but it was pretty frustrating for her to give me 30 seconds of her time, especially after I waited that long. I had 3 things I wanted to talk to her about. After talking to her about the first thing, she walked out of the room! I was confused. I followed her out and raised my voice down the hall and we finished the appointment in the hall, 10 feet from each other. Ridiculous. Then she told me she'd have a script ready for me at the desk the next day because she couldn't write it at the time, she didn't have a kit. When I arrived to pick it up, they didn't have it! I waited 1 HOUR for a doc to write it.

Posted on July 27th, 2017