The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) Facts Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Husain A Rasheed MD
Dr. Husain A Rasheed, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mount Vernon, OH, with another office in Mount Vernon, OH. His specialties include Medical Oncology. He speaks English.
Dr. Husain A Rasheed has 2 locations
1451 Yauger Rd
Mount Vernon, OH 43050
Dr. Husain A Rasheed has the following 1 specialty
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists are extremely knowledgeable in various types of cancer treatment and can recommend the right method for the type and stage of cancer you’re facing.
They may also refer you to additional specialists throughout your care, but they will always be your home base for questions and support. It’s also worth mentioning that medical oncologists deal mostly with solid tumors while hematologists specialize in cancers that involve blood disorders, such as leukemia.
Dr. Husain A Rasheed has the following 10 expertise
- Hepatitis C
- Interventional Oncology
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
Showing 5 of 6
Self-verified patient of Dr. Husain A Rasheed - Posted on October 15th, 2018
He basically told me everything Cleveland clinic told me and what I have been told about my blood disorder for 16 yrs was a lie to my face. he dismissed me and told me "who told you that? That's not true." I'm not a doctor but when I receive the same info about my disorder over the last 16 yrs from renowned doctor's, you tend to believe what they say is true. I will not go back to him again because the way he made me feel. I have been telling my story for years to doctor's and rasheed is the first doctor who did not believe me even though I have medical records to show for it. I have been told by multiple doctor's to take a certain medication including one of your affiliated doctor's and rasheed told me there was no need to take it. I was just so beside myself and speechless I wanted to walk out, but unfortunately I needed a refill on my medication that is supposed to help keep me and baby alive. I did switch over to Columbus doctor and will not be back to him. EVER!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Husain A Rasheed - Posted on December 4th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Husain A Rasheed - Posted on April 27th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Husain A Rasheed - Posted on March 23rd, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Husain A Rasheed - Posted on January 10th, 2015
Dr. Husain A Rasheed Accepts the Following Insurance
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Husain A Rasheed is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Mount Vernon, OH.