3.4

Highly Dissatisfied

Terrible

He basically told me everything Cleveland clinic told me and what I have been told about my blood disorder for 16 yrs was a lie to my face. he dismissed me and told me "who told you that? That's not true." I'm not a doctor but when I receive the same info about my disorder over the last 16 yrs from renowned doctor's, you tend to believe what they say is true. I will not go back to him again because the way he made me feel. I have been telling my story for years to doctor's and rasheed is the first doctor who did not believe me even though I have medical records to show for it. I have been told by multiple doctor's to take a certain medication including one of your affiliated doctor's and rasheed told me there was no need to take it. I was just so beside myself and speechless I wanted to walk out, but unfortunately I needed a refill on my medication that is supposed to help keep me and baby alive. I did switch over to Columbus doctor and will not be back to him. EVER!

Excellent service, very nice.

Acts like he has never treated a cancer patient until now.

One of the best Doctors you will ever have. He is one in a lifetime! The most caring doctor one could imagine. Very well respected among his peers.

Not only a competent doctor but a phenomenal human being

if i had to step back in time and repeat my worse nightmare I would find different team who cares

Was treated as if I was more trouble then what this team wanted to deal with. Was reminded many times that my cancer was no big deal as if it was a zit upon my face kind of deal. (was told by one Doc it was only a tiny tumor) Every time I spoke up about side effects everyone rolled their eyes as if I was whining over a common cold. Even was told by this doc with one of his nurses in the same room with us that I needed to see a quack doc and continued to tell me it was not like cancer was running through my blood, after Doc said this straight to my face in front of one of the attending nurses he then stated he was ending all my chemo treatments this was after 2 harsh treatments of ACT and Did not redo blood work at this time or he and his staff would of found out the meds plus chemo poison was doing damage to my liver making me more ill then what the chemo mix poison was doing to me. I Never ask for cancer nor did I ask for chemo and rads. even ask if I could skip rads and have my whole breast removed. But was advised rads was not a skip option for me. After Doc ordered blood work I then after left his clinic crying from being treated like I begged for all of this he got test results back and seen report that my liver was being damaged he then restarted my chemo treatments back up. But had me stop all pain meds so I went through 9 more poison treatments plus 6 weeks of rads with no pain meds cause the docs would not allow me to take any other meds over my liver issues. However the nursing staff turned on me even worse then what the doc did. Due to his spoken words that I did not have cancer running through my blood and that I need to see a crazy doc to deal with my disorder of dealing with tnbc/idc and chemo side effects that I was over reacting to in front of his staff nurse, cause they then started jamming needles in with no care or thought and if I even spoke about the discomfort I was told by the nurses they would stop treatment and send me home. So basically shut up deal with it and stop complaining to them about every pain I was going through. I will never go back for any treatment ever!!!! They made me feel if I ask any questions or spoke up on my treatments or chances of returning TNC I was way out of line. I always had to call in for results of my test and boy was that a crime at least to them it was.

Dr. Husain A Rasheed is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Mount Vernon, OH.