Dr. Husam S Srour Mallah Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Husam S Srour Mallah?

Inappropriate

Made inappropriate comments about our family. Blew off our concerns and basically decided everything we said was wrong, regardless of previous facts. Made inappropriate comments about our parenting to top it off.

Will not recommend or go back!

Dr. Did not really want to listen to our concerns, made us feel as if we were concerned over nothing. We as parents wouldn't make an appointment with or be referred to a specialist if a condition was minor. I felt as if he belittled us.

horrible doctor

Not nice. Made my son and i very uncomfortable.

Great Doctor!

My son was having gastro intestinal issues and I am a first time mom with lots of worries. My doctor assumed it was due to milk allergies but I wasn't so sure. I was referred to Dr. Mallah, he was very good with my son and helped me to lay out a diet in which I could still breastfeed and help with his intestinal problems. 2 weeks of my new diet and Wallah my sons problems were gone! I was so worried I would have to stop breastfeeding but he encouraged me to keep it up. My son is 1 years old and I am still breastfeeding him with no problems. I am glad he was able to help.

Dr. Husam S Srour Mallah is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Glendale, AZ.