Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Husam Rimawi
Dr. Husam Rimawi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brooklyn, NY. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Rimawi is affiliated with NYU Lutheran Medical Center, New York Methodist Hospital and Lutheran Hospital Of Brooklyn. Dr. Rimawi has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Husam Rimawi has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Husam Rimawi has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Husam Rimawi has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Husam Rimawi is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 22
He is one of the best doctors i know. He is very knowledgable, sincere, and trustworthy. I wouldn't go to anyone else.
Patients' Choice Award (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Rimawi is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
NYU Lutheran Medical Center
New York Methodist Hospital
Lutheran Hospital Of Brooklyn
Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
33 Years Experience
University Of Cairo
Graduated in 1980
Lutheran Medical Center (Brooklyn Ny)
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsHusam K Rimawi MD, 65 MacKay Pl, Brooklyn, NY
Dr. Husam Rimawi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.