Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Husayn Rashid
Dr. Husayn Rashid, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rochester, NY, with another office in Rochester, NY. He has 49 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Rashid is affiliated with Strong Memorial Hospital, Unity Hospital and ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Husayn Rashid has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Husayn Rashid has the following 2 expertise
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Transurethral Prostactectomy (TURP)
Dr. Husayn Rashid is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Rashid is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Strong Memorial Hospital
ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital
Lakeside Memorial Hospital
Strong Memorial Hospital University Of Rochester
Unity Hospital Of Rochester
Unity Hospital-Genesee Street Campus
49 Years Experience
American University Of Beirut
Graduated in 1964
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Husayn Rashid is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rochester, NY.