Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Husna Iqbal has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 49
I believe she is a good clinician but she is very aloof and spends as little time with you as possible so you have to insist on her taking time to answer any questions you may have. Follow up after yearly physical was almost a nonexistent. The office staff is borderline rude, don't have a clue what is going on, don't know if that's due to communications between them and doctor or not. She has one good nurse and I'm not sure why she stays. I have changed doctors.
Made my appointment over a month ahead of time and was told to fast. Showed up for my 10:30 a.m. appointment to be told I was not in the system and whoever made my appointment must not have saved it. But if I insisted to wait it would be 3 hours ( lobby was packed standing room only) or make a new appointment which was 3 months away. Staff was rude Lobby was dirty. I will be finding a new doctor.
This doctor is HORRIBLE!!!! When you have an appointment, it takes over an hour to just see the doctor. When in with her.. she is NOT personable, makes limited ete contact, no clear communications on diagnosis or referral options. She is simply a doctor that needs to go back wherever she came because patient care is not her priority!
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
Bridges to Excellence: Cardiac Care Recognition Program
Cardiovascular disease refers to a number of very serious and costly conditions, including Ischemic Heart Disease (IHD). To encourage more effective treatment and management, BTE worked with cardiac care experts
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2010, 2009, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Iqbal is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
27 Years Experience
University Of Health Sciences Antigua
Graduated in 1991
Dr. Husna Iqbal accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsHusna Iqbal Md, 2801 Duke of Gloucester St Ste 101, Desoto, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Husna Iqbal in this video.
Dr. Husna Iqbal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Desoto, TX.