Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Hussam H Alibhai
Dr. Hussam H Alibhai, DO, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. He speaks English.
3450 W Wheatland Rd
Dallas, TX 75237
Book Online Now
Dr. Hussam H Alibhai has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Hussam H Alibhai has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Hussam H Alibhai is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Hussam H Alibhai - Posted on December 10th, 2015
Dr Alibhai took care of all my prenatal care and delivered my son while he had an office in Abilene in 1988-89. He was my miracle baby...I went into labor at 4 months and ended up with 4 hospital stays before we delivered. He even came in on his day off to deliver my son by C-section. If it was not for the excellent care that we received I know me and my son would not be with us today. He was so comforting and caring. He is an excellent doctor. I was so disappointed when he left our area and moved but I know that there are many more women and children who have experienced the kind of care that only he can give. My son is now a very intellegent, grown and healthy, 26 year old man with a wonderful life ahead of him. Thank you Dr Alibhai for caring!!
47 Years Experience
Graduated in 1971
Dr. Hussam H Alibhai Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Hussam H Alibhai's office for more information.
3450 W Wheatland Rd Dallas, TX 75237
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Hussam H Alibhai is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Dallas, TX.