Dr. Hussein Zaioor Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Hussein Zaioor?

If I could rate Dr. Zaioor zero stars, I would

Posted on February 3rd, 2014

Dr. Zaioor, you are so detached, cold, and robotic, with pre-conceived notions before you've even talked to the patient, that you're not just ignorant, you're destructive. We don't have to agree on the diagnosis, but I'm not just a chart. I'm a human being who needs to be cared for and attended to. At least provide some reason or tests or alternatives for what's ailing me. Don't walk in the room, tell me I don't have something, and then walk out with no discussion. Your blatant arrogance and unwillingness to care is HARMFUL to human lives. Didn't you get into medicine to CARE for human beings? I'm going to give you a tip: If you got into medicine because your parents wanted you to, but secretly you wanted to dance or be a photographer or do something opposite of practicing medicine on living things...PLEASE DO THOSE OTHER THINGS. Get out of medicine, because you are horrible at it.

Posted on November 25th, 2016