Dr. Huy Nguyen Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Huy Nguyen?

he's really cool

Posted on September 13th, 2016

he's a nice doctor. he is very polite. i love this doctor!!

Posted on December 11th, 2015

Best doctor EVER!

Rudest Receptionist!

Posted on January 28th, 2015

I called to ask some questions about becoming a patient and the receptionist was so short with me, she became more annoyed with each question I asked and by the end of the conversation she asked, "Do you have any other questions, I need to answer the other phone line!?" I was like, I guess not, and before I could finish my sentence she hung up the phone. Needless to say, I will not be going there. Talk about not making your patients feel important.

Posted on January 24th, 2015

Arrogant, rude and self-righteous – needs anger management

Worst dr I've ever been to

Posted on May 14th, 2014

Absolutely the worst dr I have ever been to! I went in for a new patient appointment and didn't get farther then hello before he told me I should be embarrassed by my weight (ok ok I could use to loose a few pounds but I'm not obese- and I exercise daily) . When I told him that even when I was skin and bones I was 165 he said "I'd like to see a picture to prove that". Like seriously?! Just come on out and call me a liar dude. Then when I told he where I wanted my Rx called into he told me I should switch to an online pharmacy. When I told him family friends owned the pharmacy we use he said "it's cheaper online but hurts the mom and pop stores". I will NEVER go back! If I could give a 0 star rating I would.

Typical Primary Care Provider

Posted on December 22nd, 2013

He's not a bad guy, but he's in line with every other PCP I've ever seen. They are like Supercuts for hair. You get your 15 minutes and if the problem is more than your usual cold or flu, you are referred to a specialist. I'm getting the feeling that Primary Care Physicians either really don't learn much in medical school or have stopped caring altogether. If you have the flu or cold, they're fine. Come in with something more difficult to figure out and you are shipped off to a specialist. I've had both good and bad experiences with Dr. Nguyen. It really does depend on his mood. He does ask questions but I get the sense that when he can't figure something out, he gets frustrated and would really rather not deal with you anymore. He's also not one to listen well when you try to explain what is going on and offer suggestions about what can be done next. He hears what he wants to hear and does what he wants to do. It can be frustrating. I can't say he's all bad, because he can be compassionate and he can be helpful, but he's not consistent.

Not the sharpest tool in the shed

Posted on September 12th, 2013

Dr. Nguyen prescribed me a muscle relaxer for a chronic health condition and refilled it twice with 60 pills a pop in each bottle, then acted surprised that I had been taking it every day over that time? Maybe some basic math would have told him that -- I was actually taking less than the prescription indicated btw. I told him I wanted to taper off the drug and which point he refilled my prescription again and said "Good Luck". I left not feeling at all supported in discontinuing the meds., while at the same time he seemed upset that I had been taking them. Incongruent and shoddy behavior. Lacking in compassion. A good doctor to see as long as everything is rosy, but if things get complicated "Good Luck".

Posted on May 13th, 2013

He does not always listen to you. He's a good general doctor, but had to seek a specialist twice to resolve issues he said didnt exist.

Great Dr.

Posted on July 23rd, 2011

Dr. Nguyen is a very caring attentive Dr. He's thorough, asks many questions, gives the time needed and treats me with respect. CF

Dropping F*** Bombs in front of patients

Posted on June 28th, 2010

It's is difficult to be sitting in a doctors office waiting to be seen by a doctor you seeing for the first time but then hearing that doctor cuss in front of you is more than anyone should ever have to deal with. Shame on you Dr. Nguyen!!!!

Posted on August 21st, 2009

I really appreciate Dr. Nguyen's approach to patient care. He explains all the possiblities and all the options and lets the patient have a say in his own treatment plan.

Posted on October 24th, 2017