Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Huy L Cao has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 25
Wonderful Doctor Been going to him for at least 10 years now....very Compassionate...Helpful And Understanding......I Trush Him...Never Waited any longer then 10 minutes to see him....The Staff is okay,But I'm not going there to see them.....He Could Spend A Little More time with his Patients....I Appreciate all the care he has given me....
I was actually happy to read the other reviews on Dr Cao. I stopped seeing him several years ago because of his very uncaring bad attitude. He IS absolutely condescending. I have type 1 diabetes and was having some illness issues. He grilled me like a new recruit and then talked down to me like I was a 6 year old. Unless you like being treated poorly, I would skip this option. I actually check to see if my current doctors partner with him on call. If they do, I find a new doctor. I will never see this doctor again.
Do not go to Dr. Cao unless you feel like being treated poorly. Dr. Kao was condescending, unprofessional and seemed agitated. It was a very uncomfortable appointment. I had chest pain with painful breathing he laughed at me and asked me what I wanted him to do. I've since seen doctors who actually got to the root of the problem and I'm being treated. He has a 2 star rating online on other sites. I only saw this Doctor because my Doctor called in sick. When I complained to staff there they said to try working with him!
If you asked me about him 10 years ago i would have given him the highest rating possible. In the past few years I couldn't be more dissappointed. All the negative reviews I see on this site are correct now. He seems to not listen to his patients anymore and seems to be annoyed with any questions/concerns. My suggestion is that he really needs to making take a leave from his job and re-think if he should be continuing his job. Lives are effected by him. Truely sad.
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
- University Of California Davis School Of Medicine
Uc Davis Medical Center
Dr. Huy L Cao accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Western Health Advantage
- Western Health Advantage
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsUc Davis Medical Group Rocklin, 550 W Ranch View Dr Ste 2005, Rocklin, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Huy L Cao in this video.
Dr. Huy L Cao is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rocklin, CA.