2.8

Highly Dissatisfied

Dr. Cao, straightforward primary care physician

Very professional, proactive and preventative-minded. Dr. Cao emphasizes his patients are active participants in maintaining their own positive healthcare. My employer changed coverage with UCD, or I would still be his patient.

not a good listener

Best Doctor Ever

We've been with Dr. Cao for over 5 years. Three of our children have involved medical needs. He and his assistant always follow up with specialists to make sure the kids receive necessary appointments, treatment, and supplies. He has been very supportive of our medical decisions, even if they differed from what he suggested. We've also referred him to friends and family members too.

Worst doctor I have ever had !

Rudest doctor ever! Did not listen, interrupted, never scheduled return visits to discuss test results, did not take concerns seriously, seemed more concerned about being right than offering explanations, turned his back and walked out the door without an answering questions.

Prompt and very smart.

As always Dr.Cau always has same day service with no waiting times because of the his business model and respect for his patients. I have full confidence in his abilities to be our no-nonsense Dr.for our family of four. Been a patient for about 17 years now.

Very matter of fact

I hve worked with Dr. Cao as both a patient and the parent of a patient. It is important to say "worked with" because the doctor has made sure that we are active participants in our care. He has made us feel comfortable that all of our needs are being considered. Our child has EXTREME anxiety and Dr. Cao has created an environment where he feels safe and empowered to be involved in his own care. Dr. Cao is an effective and caring doctor that I would recommend.

Wonderful Doctor Been going to him for at least 10 years now....very Compassionate...Helpful And Understanding......I Trush Him...Never Waited any longer then 10 minutes to see him....The Staff is okay,But I'm not going there to see them.....He Could Spend A Little More time with his Patients....I Appreciate all the care he has given me....

Happy to read other reviews

I was actually happy to read the other reviews on Dr Cao. I stopped seeing him several years ago because of his very uncaring bad attitude. He IS absolutely condescending. I have type 1 diabetes and was having some illness issues. He grilled me like a new recruit and then talked down to me like I was a 6 year old. Unless you like being treated poorly, I would skip this option. I actually check to see if my current doctors partner with him on call. If they do, I find a new doctor. I will never see this doctor again.

Dr. Huy L Cao is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Rocklin, CA.