More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Huy L Nguyen
Dr. Huy L Nguyen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Worth, TX, with another office in Fort Worth, TX. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Nguyen is affiliated with Baylor Scott And White Medical Center Garland and Texas Health Arlington Memorial. He speaks English.
Dr. Huy L Nguyen has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Huy L Nguyen has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Huy L Nguyen has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 5 of 13
The female doctor who is practicing along with dr. Nguyen, Huy in the same office, we were told her name was dr. Do, Ha. But how come her name is not listed in their office online She refer my dad to specialist, when we took my dad to that dr., he said he couldn't treat my father. He was right because he is not specialist my dad needed I check with American Board Certfied Medical Specialist, they cannot find her
Dr. Nguyen is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
24 Years Experience
Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans
Graduated in 1994
Lsu Health Sciences
Dr. Huy L Nguyen accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Huy L Nguyen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Worth, TX.