Dr. Huy Nguyen Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Huy Nguyen?

Posted on September 18th, 2015

The best Vietnamese surgery doctor!

Bait and switch!! Office lied to get me in....

Posted on February 23rd, 2013

I drove from 6 hours away to see my surgeon, Dr. Richard Nguyen, after making my appointment on the phone. The office lied and told me my appointment was with him, but I had to wait over an hour and a half in the office to find out I would be seeing someone else that day. Turned out my surgeon moved his office just a few miles away and this office lied and told me they don't know where he went and he retired, which was not true. Then said "google" him! They told me I should just see their new surgeon since I was already here. It seems like they are only after money and don't care about me as a patient. There were several other people waiting a long time and upset about the office not being forthright with information and some even left. Very unethical and unprofessional behavior, I won't be returning here!

He made me feel very uncomfortable

Posted on June 17th, 2011

I had a visit with him right after work and, as such, I was dressed appropriately, and even conservatively for an office job. However, he felt the need to comment on my clothes, make-up, and jewelry as if it was somehow inappropriate attire. He also made additional comments that I found harassing. I have seen him since, but I purposely dressed down and didn't wear jewelry or make-up and really watched what I said so I wouldn't get any more harassing comments from him. This past visit did go better, but I am very uncomfortable seeing him. I am only seeing him again because my insurance won't pay for me to see anyone else now.

Posted on August 19th, 2016