Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Hwang H Junn has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
Dr. Hwang H Junn has the following 6 expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
Dr. Hwang H Junn has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 7
The doctor might be OK -i don't have much issues with her except that her initial diagnosis of me was completely WRONG and I still had to go to ER for check up - turns out I just had muscle contraction while this doctor apparently tested me for lung cancer. OK. Lung caner. In any event, I think that can happen and she tried to be conservative and all. I can understand. But the staff is a joke. Do not rely on their representation of diagnoses or tests that will be done. You will be surprised when you receive the bill and their response will be this: you misunderstood us. She won't apologize. The funny part was that the person who told me that I misunderstood did not know what her colleague said to me because she was not there -- but she would still insist on that I still somehow misunderstood whatever her colleague said. Oh, and they will not get your consent when they take samples from you because according to this staff member - "that's too much work - how can we explain everything?" Come on. Just avoid this place -- sucks to be this doctor - working with this unprofessional staff will just play against her in the long run. I hope she realizes this and replaces these people.
She is very kind and caring. All my interactions with her have been professional and my phone calls have been answered promptly. She even answers phone calls on weekends. She has Saturday appointments, making it easy for my working schedule. I have also noticed that other patients have referred her to their family members and friends. Staff have also been very friendly.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
39 Years Experience
Ewha Womans University
Graduated in 1979
Dr. Hwang H Junn accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Aetna Innovation Health
- Aetna VA Signature Gold HMO
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Hwang H Junn is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Annandale, VA.