Hyacinth Browne Is this you?

Have you seen Hyacinth Browne?

Posted on December 5th, 2017

I echo all of the other positive reviews of Dr. Browne. She is one of the best doctors I've ever had. She made me feel like I was her only patient, always taking her time to explain things to me and make sure I was comfortable and understood. Dr. Browne was always available via text or phone and followed up with test results into the night time hours. Her staff are also super friendly and easy to work with. Dr. Browne did help me get pregnant, but I'd be singing her praises even if we were still in process. I wanted to stay in her care throughout my pregnancy.

Compassionate and Caring Doctor

Posted on October 4th, 2017

Dr. Browne is amazing! We had been trying to get pregnant for a year with no success and Dr. Browne was able to help us within 3 cycles. We are now expecting our first baby in January. This process was obviously very new and scary to us, but Dr Browne and her staff made us feel comfortable and supported the entire way. She was always available for questions and would personally call/text us with updates when results were back. We were never left in the dark. Very professional and compassionate doctor. Cannot recommend enough!

Posted on September 26th, 2017

I booked a consultation with Dr. Brown after over a year of trying to get pregnant. I was so nervous leading up to the appointment, until i walked threw the doors of an outstanding & welcoming staff! Dr.Brown assured me that we would get to the bottom of what was going on! I was instantly relieved not only by her warmth & confidence, but by the professionalism of both her & her staff! She made me feel as if I were her only patient. Her attention to me was like nothing I have ever experienced in a doctors care. I was fortunate enough to conceive with the help of IUI on our first try, and I truly can not be more grateful to her. I highly reccomend Dr.Brown to anyone seeking fertility help.

She's great!

Posted on July 4th, 2017

I am very grateful to Dr. Brown, for not only helping get pregnant - but for having the process be easy. I very much appreciated the fact that she was always available to me over the 3 month process - if I was worried or had a question, she got back to me within hours via text or phone. This gave me the peace of mind, and calm demeanor that I needed to help my own process. And of course, she is very sweet and truly excited for her patients positive results.

The best!

Posted on June 21st, 2017

I couldn't have asked for a better experience with Dr. Browne! From the first day I met her I knew I was in the right place. Dr. Browne did an amazing job at explaining every single test and procedure making sure I was comfortable and confident. She truly goes above and beyond for her patients. I've never trusted a doctor the way I trust Dr. Browne. I'm currently 6 months pregnant and wish she was the one delivering my baby!

The best doctor hands down!

Posted on December 17th, 2016

I have never experienced a doctor with such great bedside manner, care for her patients, and such a plethora of knowledge on many disorders. It is because of her that my husband and I are expecting. She always follows up whether it be a phone call or an email. I highly recommend Dr. Browne.

The best...that sums it up

Posted on March 6th, 2016

Helped us get our miracle. She didn't give up and is an amazing Doctor.

Miracle Worker!

Posted on January 13th, 2016

Exactly 2 years ago I had my Dr Browne daughter, after ten failed cycles with 2 other clinics who basically gave up on me...I never imagined that she would make it happen once again especially at my age- 42 yrs old...2 years and 2 beautiful Daughters.. We are so grateful to our very own Miracle worker Dr. Browne!

Dr. Browne is THE BEST

Posted on November 8th, 2015

Dr. Browne is the best doctor I have worked with. She ushered my husband and I through a very new process with expertise, clarity, grace and humor. After only *one* cycle of IVF, my husband had I are pregnant an expecting in the spring! Her support is constant, which has been a tremendous comfort. Whether emailing her on an odd hour over the weekend, or calling after hours, she *always* responded promptly and with great assurance about any concern that we had. Dr. Browne is sensitive to the needs of my body and the goals of my family. In addition to Dr. Browne, her office staff is exceptional. Carol consistently greeted us with a smile and positivity, RN Dalida was informative and a joy to work with, and Financial Manager Nakiea made insurance matters smooth. Working with a professional, highly skilled, caring and positive team is crucial and I give Dr. Browne my highest recommendation without qualification.

A True Blessing

Posted on November 2nd, 2015

Dr. Browne is a godsend. We were with a larger fertility clinic in NYC and felt like we were treated like a number-- care was impersonal and doctor's rarely spent any time listening to your experiences and concerns. A friend told me about her positive experience with Dr. Browne so I decided to go for a consultation. My husband and I knew after five minutes of meeting her that she was going to be our doctor on this journey. Dr. Browne never gave up on us and always took the time to listen to me, return my phone calls and e-mails and made me feel cared for physically and emotionally. The staff and facilities in Westchester and NYC are top notch. My husband and I are expecting a son in May 2016 and we owe it all to Dr. Browne!

Posted on October 29th, 2015

I could not ask for a better doctor than Dr. Browne. Going through infertility treatments is an extremely arduous process. Dr. Browne was there every step of the way. She was always positive, compassionate, and highly responsive. I would walk into every appointment with a list of questions and she patiently answered each one, never once rushing me, and always spending as much time with me as I needed. Dr. Browne is a gifted clinician with terrific clinical instinct. She goes the extra mile to understand the patient's individual and complex case and takes the time to systematically correct the issues that may be leading to infertility. She is thoughtful and concerned and most importantly, she cares. There is nothing more important than having a doctor who cares. It is only because of Dr. Browne, who I call my baby angel, that my husband and I are expecting our first baby. I always felt safe in her hands and she is the only doctor I will see for baby #2!

Posted on September 10th, 2015

Great Staff, Wonderful Doctor, She makes a difficult time so much easier. So glad I found her!!!