Dr. Hytham M Imseis Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Hytham M Imseis?

Unlike the other reviews on Dr. Imseis, I had a very pleasant and positive experience with him and his staff. I found him to be very knowledgeable as well as very patient concerned. We were referred to him by our regular OB, at a very stressful time. He calmed our fears and I left feeling much better with much better knowledge of the situation. I would highly recommend him.

Marketing Manager

Such a stressful time in my life made even more stressful by Dr. Imseis and his staff. I would highly recommend you consider other doctors.

Do not see this doctor

I have been to this practice several times for other pregnancies. I had a CVS done by this doctor and had the same exact experience as the other reviewer. DO NOT BE SEEN BY THIS DOCTOR! The other doctors in the practice are great. I would give zero stars if I could.

DO NOT SEE THIS DOCTOR. I HAD A CVS TEST AND HE WENT THROUGH MY AMNIOTIC SACK. I LOST ALMOST ALL OF MY AMNIOTIC FLUID AND HE TOLD ME THAT I WOULD HAVE MISCARRIAGE OVER THE WEEKEND. I DIDN'T HAVE A MISCARRIAGE BUT 27 WEEKS LATER I HAD A STILLBIRTH. HORRIBLE DOCTOR.

Dr. Hytham M Imseis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Charlotte, NC.