Dr. Hythem Shadid Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Hythem Shadid?

Shoulder surgery

Posted on March 15th, 2016

The doctor says my review is not factual! This is 100% the truth! He put an implant in that was too large! Isn't this the surgeons main responsibility! They did contact me-to put the remainder of my $400 bill in collection! Would you go the same doctor that made a mistake the first time to have him re-do it!? I had it re-done at Loyola! Spent two years in agony with his mistake and now have gone partially numb in my left fingers/side! He never gave any explanation of the error! His nurse said she would call in a week and never did! The implant site was swollen and warm to the touch (as it had been on my last visit to Dr. Shadid and he had dismissed it)! Thank goodness I got into Loyola because it was infected. This has literally ruined my life! His whole office was aware of this! His PA as well as his nurse and my daughter were all at the counter in his office looking at the xray on the computer! You could see it was too large and why after 3 months of therapy I could barely move it! He told me that no amount of therapy would help since the implant was too large!

Caution

Posted on September 5th, 2014

Beware. This doctor put the wrong size implant in my shoulder. I had to go to another doctor to get it replaced-after only 6 mos!! It was also infected-which Dr. Shadid never even checked! Sent me a bill to sit me down and tell me he blew it! Then ran out of the office with no explanation leaving the nurse dumbfounded. She was supposed to call in a week with explanation-never did! Beware!!!

Doctor's Response

This is not a factual statement. We have tried to make contact several times to no avail. We would to discuss this in person to find out what might be fueling this kind of negative comment. We invite a conversation.

Posted on August 4th, 2014

Knows his stuff! Like that he addresses your problems without going right to over-treatment.

Posted on April 9th, 2014

A doctor with a heart!

Posted on February 10th, 2011

Awesome doc who really takes the time to listen to you. Friendly, good bedside manner and knows what he is doing. The staff is also very nice and friendly.

Posted on November 6th, 2017