Dr. Hyun Hong Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Hyun Hong?

PRP Bone Marrow Therapy

Posted on January 13th, 2014

Very slow process, but it works where everything else fails.

Difficult to get appointment but worth it

Posted on August 22nd, 2011

It took a while to get an appointment but it was definitely worth the wait. I had severe arm & back pain but it is almost gone after his injections. Would highly recommend him.

Posted on August 22nd, 2011

Seemed to be more concerned about reducing pain meds than controling pain.

Posted on March 14th, 2011

I had amazing relief after seeing dr hong. the office was very professional and understanding.

Posted on February 17th, 2011

Would not recommend. Does not know how to run a business. Maybe should find a different profession or have less family members working for the clinic.

Posted on October 27th, 2010

This pain practice is best described as "unsophisticated". They have a very narrow focus (procedures and psychologist). As a new patient I had to prove myself to them (not an addict nor a potential one, not MD shopping, etc), but they did absolutely nothing to try to establish a relationship with me.

Posted on October 15th, 2010

too aggresive for me.

Took money and RAN!

Posted on September 16th, 2010

This man acted like a complete jerk to me for no reason. I was scheduled for an injection one day. I arrived and was placed up on the table.. in street clothes. The nurses were horrible to me and not compassionate at all. They did not know how to do their job and looked to be about 16 years old (I am 32 yrs old). Simple questions they could not answer about my surgery. I was up on the table for a few mintues and Dr. Hong said he was NOT going to do the surgery. They pulled me off the table but would not tell me why. I asked to talk to the Dr. but they refused. I waited for over 2 hours and he never came into the room. I finally left in pain and very frustrated. I later found out that he billed my insurance for the entire surgery even though I had NOTHING DONE!!! I even had to pay my dang copay. I have asked for my records and he refuses to send them. Probably b/c he knows he has committed fraud. This guy is all about the mighty buck. DO NOT GO HERE IF YOU ARE IN PAIN! YOU will get NO relief and will end up with no money! Total crook in my opinion. No wonder this guy has offices all over the city. Iv 'e talked with the people who used to do their 3rd party billing-they agree with me. They refuse to bill for Dr. Hong anymore for that reason.

Posted on September 11th, 2017