- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Hyun S Kim MD
Dr. Hyun S Kim, MD is a doctor primarily located in San Diego, CA, with other offices in Poway, CA and San Diego, CA. They have 29 years of experience. Their specialties include Diagnostic Radiology, Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
Dr. Hyun S Kim has 3 locations
8008 Frost St
San Diego , CA 92123
15611 Pomerado Rd Ste 500
Poway , CA 92064
Dr. Hyun S Kim has the following 4 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Hyun S Kim has the following 10 expertise
- Hepatitis C
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Abdominal Pain
- Celiac Disease
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
29 Years Experience
Graduated in 1990
Dr. Hyun S Kim Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Hyun S Kim
Dr. Kim graduated from the Albany Medical College in 1990. Dr. Kim works in San Diego, CA and 2 other locations and specializes in Diagnostic Radiology, Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine and Vascular & Interventional Radiology. Dr. Kim is affiliated with California Hospital Medical Center, Palomar Medical Center Poway, Providence Holy Cross Medical Center, Scripps Mercy Hospital, Sharp Coronado Hospital & Healthcare Center and Sharp Memorial Hospital.