Dr. Hyung O Kim Sr Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Hyung O Kim Sr?

Premature death.

Kim was insensitive to my wife's situation not only was he rude but also rushes the visits, as if he had something more important to do nevertheless I am never going to take my wife to him again!

The front office old lady is very rude nd very un profecional heard her talking about patients the dr was very nice the place needs an up date very old fashion lobby the back office needs to speak more english the biller was very agresive on the phone when I asked to talk to her her accent dirent help much ..I think I wont ever go back for a follollow up I change my insurance to another provider..

Dr. Hyung O Kim Sr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Santa Ana, CA.