Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Hyung Y Yeo
Dr. Hyung Y Yeo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA, with other offices in Southampton, PA and Philadelphia, PA (and 1 other location). His specialties include Psychiatry, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and Adolescent Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Hyung Y Yeo has 4 locations
2927 N 5th St Fl 1
Philadelphia, PA 19133
3803 N 5th St
Philadelphia, PA 19140
Book Online Now
Dr. Hyung Y Yeo has the following 3 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.<br>He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs and pressures from home and school. For girls entering adulthood, adolescent specialists can act as both pediatrician and gynecologist, so they only have to see one doctor for all their needs.
Dr. Hyung Y Yeo has the following 12 expertise
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Depressive Disorder
- Birth Control
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Substance Abuse
- Sleep Disorders
- Eating Disorders
Dr. Hyung Y Yeo is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
You are a number and a pay check- NOT A Patient – NO bedside manner. manner
Self-verified patient of Dr. Hyung Y Yeo - Posted on October 22nd, 2018
I have went to him for 2 years and I tried switch but the facility that I went too has a policy that after you have went to a doctor for over a year they won't switch. The first thing is you can barley understand him and when you express what you have going on he barely asks questions all he asks is if you medication is ok and prints hands you a slip for a prescription. I have seen people leave Growth Opportunity actually walk out in the lobby am say they were never coming back to him. He is bad for business. I too left and will never come back. He is about his money and nothing else. I went to him over 2 years and missed because of illness, instead of coming in with my sick self or my son, I cancelled to not spread what we had. He charged me but has not problem making people wait 30 minutes in the lobby if he is running late.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Hyung Y Yeo - Posted on October 4th, 2017
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Hyung Y Yeo Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Hyung Y Yeo is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.