Dr. Hyungchul C Kim Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Hyungchul C Kim?

Didn't answer any of my questions and was told "you don't want to know "

This was almost like closet medicine

I went to Dr. Kim for a 2nd opinion for my hemorrhoid. I was seen in a almost closet space that barely had room for me to undress, no place for my clothes except perhaps the top of the toilet. He explained nothing and told me I was not a candidate for banding which I did have done by another dr. He wanted me to have the fill surgery. When he was finished with the exam he left the probe sleeve next to me instead of discarding it and it fell to the floor when I got up. I was never asked for my info or co-pymt and it was submitted to the insurance as a surgery which costs me $150.00 co-pymt for a bogus appt. Very unprofessional and I would NEVER go back!

Our overall experience was magnificient. My mother said that the doctor should have "wings" and this was after she was diagnosed with cancer. He took his time - made her feel like a person - gave her hope. We, as a family cannot express enough how Dr. Kim pulled things together, explained, shared and simply gave us the hope we were looking for. I have complete confidence in him both as a doctor and as an agent of God.