Dr. Imei Hsiu Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Imei Hsiu?

Posted on December 29th, 2015

I haven't seen this Dr. yet, but I am very disappointed that I called to make an appointment due to an illness & pain and was told the next "New Patient" appointment was TWO weeks out ... So because I am a new patient I am unable to be seen for 2 weeks unless I go to through the Urgent Care or Emergency Room... which both equal additional cost to me. And the more irritating issue is that the intake / appointment clerk only repeated himself after I tried to explain that I needed an appointment sooner than 2 weeks. Hopefully once I get to visit her I can raise this rating higher

Excellent Service

Posted on August 15th, 2014

Excellent Service

Wonderful Doctor

Posted on February 15th, 2011

Dr. Hsiu is a wonderful Doctor. She is smart and thoughtful and easy to talk to. I feel like she is my friend but does not let that get in the way of being honest and straightforward. I trust her implicitly and know that she will always take care of me. Elk Grove Family Medicine is fortunate to have her in their group and I am lucky to have her as my Doctor.

Posted on April 26th, 2015