Dr. I-Wen Chang Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. I-Wen Chang?

My mother and I really do love Dr. Chang, she has a kind heart and really listens to the patient. She gave my mother her diagnosis and 5 years later, my mother is still here with us all. There has been issues along the way, but Dr. Chang was patient and really looked at whatever concerns we had. She even gave me updates to help with my mother. I would recommend her to anyone. Thank you

Ihave seen Dr. Chang three times and there will be more. I have been very pleased with every thing about her. Her coutesy,bedside manner, spending time with us.

Birth Control

Dr. I-Wen Chang is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lawrenceville, GA.