Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. I-Wen Wang has the following 1 specialty
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of your body and they can treat conditions that may cause blockages or buildup.
They can perform many of the same diagnostic testing as interventional radiologists can, such as angiography and MRIs. In addition to diagnosis, they provide critical care and treatment for aneurysms, artery blockages and trauma injuries that involve your veins. They can also help patients manage diabetes, blood pressure and cholesterol as well as treat artery disease. Treatment for more serious cases might include bypass surgery or surgery to remove plaque.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Varicose Veins
- Diabetes Complications
- Vascular Malformations
- Heart-Lung Transplantation
- Lung Diseases
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Wang preformed a double by-pass on my 84 yr. old Father, and my Father has recovered very well, and is back to most of his normal activities, such as gardening. One year later my Mother was in Hospital and Dr. Wang out of the kindness of his heart would check in on her and just comfort her. He is truly a kind Man, and a wonderful Doctor. He is loved by our Family.
21 Years Experience
Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Dr. I-Wen Wang accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsIndiana University Methodist Hospital C V Surgeons, 1801 Senate Blvd Ste 3300, Indianapolis, IN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. I-Wen Wang in this video.
Dr. I-Wen Wang is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Indianapolis, IN.