Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Ian A Atlas has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Ian A Atlas has the following 15 expertise
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Prostate Cancer
- Bladder Issues
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Urologic Emergencies
- Urologic Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Adrenal Surgery (Adrenalectomy)
- Kidney Stones
Dr. Ian A Atlas has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. Ian A Atlas is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 39
Dr. Atlas does not map out a plan for your treatment. The office calls to ask you for money to cover your copay prior to the procedure. However, the office is not concerned enough to schedule your check-ups after the procedures. this is important for cancer patients who must follow-up every 3 or 6 months. Everyone is totally indifferent. I can compare this to 2 other doctors and offices who automatically do this.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
34 Years Experience
Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of New York University
Graduated in 1984
Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
Dr. Ian A Atlas accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP HMO
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
MVP Health Plan
- MVP HMO
- MVP Preferred PPO
- MVP Premier Plus HMO Small Groups
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsAnesthesiologist Care Pc, 71 Prospect Ave, Hudson, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ian A Atlas, MD - Urology in Hudson, NY, in this video.
Dr. Ian A Atlas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hudson, NY.