Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ian S Bach has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
I went in to see a doctor, not caring who as I didn't have a practitioner at the time, for symptoms of what I thought was a bad stomach bug! The nurse who walked me back to the exam room suggested that I do a urine test. After I did the test and got back to my room in walks Dr. Bach- great bedside manner, he began asking questions to get to know me and my health history. After making me comfortable, he shared some of the craziest and best news of my lifeâI was pregnant!!! Dr. Bach was very comforting in that moment of pure shock. With tissues in hand for my watery eyes he shared his parenting experience with me and encouraged that this is the best journey life can throw at a couple. He gave me a general exam to make sure everything was fine and before I left he made sure I knew of the resources/ support systems just in case my husband wasnât as excited as I was. Luckily, here we are 8 months later looking forward to the birth of our first daughter and thankful for the kindness of Dr. Bach showed that emotional day. *The ratings on the front staff and wait time should not be a direct reflection of Dr. Bach as I saw him at the walk in clinic and I'm sure he has no control of who is at the front desk.
Saw him because I needed a same day appointment and my doctor wasn't available. I thought he was great. He spent quite a bit of time with me and I felt like he cared. I would definitely see him again and would recommend him to others. The front office staff person I dealt with was okay. She seemed a bit rushed, but the doctor didn't.
Dr. Bach was great. Unfortunately the office staff is just OK. EVERY time I call to make an appointment or get test results, the phone is answered by Brittney who immediately puts me on hold. EVERY time she puts me on hold, I literally wait over 8 minutes before someone picks up. Brittney needs to schedule appointments, not pass them on.
Dr. Bach is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
23 Years Experience
University Of Massachusetts Medical School
Graduated in 1995
St Anthony Hospital Central
Dr. Ian S Bach accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Colorado Front Range
- Anthem CO Blue Priority HMO
- Anthem CO Blue Priority PPO
- Anthem CO HMO
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Rocky Mountain Health
- Rocky Mountain Good Health and Vista HMO PPO
- Rocky Mountain Summit Group
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsThornton Medical Center, 1181 E 120th Ave Unit A, Thornton, CO
Dr. Ian S Bach is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Thornton, CO.