Dr. Ian M Baxter Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ian M Baxter?

Always pleasant

Ive been a patient since 2014 for prenatal appointments & now annual visits. Dr. Baxter & his staff are always very kind & friendly. The wait time is never an issue, no more than 10 minutes & if ever I need to reschedule its done efficiently- w/in 2 weeks. He takes adequate time listening to my concerns & always provides sufficient advice & options. Im very pleased with this practice.

mixed opinions on this one

I refused to see him during my prenatal care after having a couple of unpleasant visits with him where he made me feel bad about myself and he was very dismissive of my concerns. That being said, he ended up delivering my baby and I feel like he was very professional in that situation and probably prevented my son from injury because the birth was very difficult and my son had some health problems. I did not like him at first, I don't like his bedside manner, but he did successfully delivery my son during a very long and difficult delivery.

Dr. Ian M Baxter is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seaford, DE.