Dr. Ian D Dickey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ian D Dickey?

I had a new total knee replacement about 2 yrs. ago and have had more pain since the operation than before. I had a lot of complications after surgery. As for the pain and swelling Dr. Dickey just kept saying some people take longer to adjust and I have fluid in my knee which I did not have before the operation. Dr. Dickey assured me that he had done a number of new knees and he knew what he was doing. I would not recommend Dr. Dickey to anyone for a total knee replacement.

Top Care.

Very satisfied with care

Dr Dickey did total hip replacement for both hips on my husband, both turned out very problematic. This is the most arrogant, self righteous jerk we've ever experienced in our lives. He made bad decisions and put the wrong size ball & sockets and when they continuously dislocated it was all my husbands fault?! WTH? Revision surgery now needed but we are NOT going back to him ever again.

Dr. Ian Dickey

I had Dr. Dickey as my surgeon recently. His staff are absolutely wonderful. Dr. Dickey himself is a very caring, compassionate, understanding Physician. He was wonderful at explaining everything that was entailed with my diagnosis to my family. He has a fantastic bedside manner and I never felt rushed or unimportant when I visited his office. I would recommend him to everyone. He has such a special talent and I was touched by his kindness and compassion. I have nothing but praise for this man. Thank you Dr. Dickey for saving my life.