Get the facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms, common allergens, and doctors who treat the condition.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ian Ganly has the following 1 specialty
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
Dr. Ian Ganly has the following 21 expertise
- Hearing Loss
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Nose Cancer (Paranasal Sinus Neoplasms)
- Salivary Gland Cancer (Parotid Neoplasm)
- Deviated Septum
- Throat Cancer (Pharyngeal Neoplasm)
- Mouth Cancer
- Smell Disorders
- Oral Cavity and the Oropharynx Cancer (Oropharyngeal Neoplasm)
- Facial Trauma
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
- Skin Cancer
- Salivary Gland Cancer (Salivary Gland Neoplasm)
- Chronic Sinusitis
- Swallowing Disorders
- Skull Base Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Parathyroid Gland Cancer (Parathyroid Neoplasm)
Dr. Ian Ganly has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 13
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
29 Years Experience
University Of Glasgow
Graduated in 1989
Dr. Ian Ganly accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Connecticare Passage
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMemorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, 1275 York Ave, New York, NY
Dr. Ian Ganly is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.