Have you seen Roger I Hardy?

he is the best doctor i was a patent of him. he is got gifted doctor. and he was alwayes happy and smilling but it is does not mean he was crazy .

I am laky person because he did very good aeration removing mi fibroids and tumor. And naw after all surgeries i have my twins.

Dr Hardy is an Excellent Doctor

Until someone is proven guilty, he is innocent. Shall we wait and see what the verdict is? Dr Hardy was an excellent doctor and we are so grateful to him for what he did for our family.

He is the Best Doctor in FCNE

We had been Dr. Hardy's patient before. He is very smart and knowledgeable , very kind and very patient, compassionate and responsible, understanding and respect your thought and choice. This is why we liked to work with him. We just don't think Dr. Hardy is that kind of person like someone said that . We also agree it is a hysterical witch hunt to Dr. Hardy.

Regardless, he makes dreams come true

It is because of Dr Hardy that we have our child. He made our dream come true. He was warm and compassionate throughout the process. I was sad to actually move on from FNE and especially Dr Hardy. I had wished he was an OBGYN! This new situation is saddening to say the least. We (his patients) are dealing with a lot of emotions. Regardless he is/was a great doctor who gave us a miracle. For that, I will always be grateful.

We still love him!!

Anyway he is an excellent Doctor....

He is a good Dr.

We love him very much!!

Excellent Doctor!!!!!!!!!!!

Awesome,birrlient and excellent doctor.

Dr. Hardy is the only person who made our dreams true.I highly recomended him for others.

Incredible Man!

Thanks to Dr. Hardy we have a beautiful son. He is now 2 1/2. He was very thorough and tells it like it is. He is extremely smart, but truly does care and wants you to have and I quote "kids who will go to Princeton". He is very dry, but is more than willing to explain over and over if you don't understand something. We had Male factor infertility and had success on IVF #1. We are now going to start a new cycle at the end of Aug 2012 for baby number 2.

THE BEST OF THE BEST........

I wish he was my Primary Care Physician

I started seeing Dr. Hardy after 2 years of poor care from my GYN. He immediately saw the time that had passed and wanted to see me get pregnant! After my first blood test that week, he discovered a cyst that I found out later was in my GYN's medical records but never brought to my attention. He removed the cyst and gave me a laparoscopy. The procedure was so easy as was my first IVF. I never feel bad about my infertility when I'm talking to him and I always feel like he is on my side. His positive attitude and gentle demeanor helps. The rest of the people at the facility were also very cheerful, positive, and helpful. I have never felt like a number. The only negative thing has been thinking about leaving once I do get pregnant.

Infertility is difficult enough, no need to choose a careless, arrogant physician

Dr. Hardy sold us on a treatment plan like a used car salesman, and then when things didn't go well, he was insulting and insensitive.My cycle was not closely monitored, it was poorly timed. The outcome was negative, and so was the experience.I was really glad he wasn't any nicer about it, because we probably would have given them another chance, and going to a different clinic was a MUCH better decision for us. We received much better care overall and had success.