4.9

Have you seen Dr. Ian D Holgado?

The Best

Dr. Delgado is the best physician that I ever had.

Dr. Holgado is friendly and I feel like he listens. He has no issues ordering tests, but that said, I find that he has not been good at all at diagnosing the problems following the testing. I had a number of tests, some quite expensive, for two different conditions, and I ended up properly diagnosing myself. Both problems (one has been going on for a couple of years) were the result of a medication I have been taking. He never looked at that, which seems so basic to me.

Love Dr Halgado. I have referred my husband and son to him also.

Best family practice I've had the fortune locating!

The Best

The best doctor ever. Always listen, genuine care for patients.

Best Doc

Dr. Holgado is the best Doc I have ever been to. I have been in lots of pain for a while and have seen many doctors. He was able to figure out what was wrong within the first visit. He is very thorough, he listens well, and answers all your questions in an easy to understand way. He gives you the time you need and is very professional, while being very personable and compassionate at the same time. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Holgado!

Amazing doctor!

I recently moved to the area and needed a new physician. I wasn't feeling very well and found his practice and he had the first available appointment. I had the intention of doing this appt with him and then switching to a female doctor for my primary care. That's not going to happen anymore! Dr. Holgado is absolutely amazing! He takes the time to listen to you, gives amazing advice and different possibilities on resolving the issue. He also doesn't make you feel stupid like some doctors I have met!

Great doctor who takes the time to get to know you

I am not one for going to a doctor unless I am really sick but Dr. Holgado's knowledge and caring approach has reformed me. I have followed him to his new practice and must say he is worth the extra miles I have to travel. He takes the time to get to know you and your health issues and follows up to make sure you get the tests needed to manage your condition and stay healthy. I recommend him all the time!

Exce

I have the highest praise for Dr. Holgado. He is very thorough, professional and personable; he listens to his patients and doesn't rush. He is highly trained and very knowledgeable; technology is used very effectively in his office which allows relevant data to be at his fingertips. I have recommended Dr. Holgado to my family & friends.

A doctor who actually takes time to listen

I first starting seeing Dr. Holgado when my regular Dr. was booked solid and I really needed to get into the office. At first, I was nervous because he was new to the firm but, I began to see him regularly. He took the time to listen to what I had to say, gave strong advice and went in depth on whatever problem brought me to the office. I was sorry to hear that he left the firm, but I will definately drive the extra miles to keep him as my doctor.

Highly recommended

Very dedicated and thorough. He caught anomolies in my blood that led to the diagnosis of a bone marrow disorder. His attention to detail probably saved my life. (I'll let you know in a year after my transplant. :))

Dr. Ian D Holgado is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Exton, PA.