Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ian S Kovach has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Herniated Disc
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 24
He was decent enough as a person, and I am sure that he is a good enough surgeon, however, he tore into my incision with his tools, leaving a gaping wound with ragged edges that healed very ugly looking. Besides that, I have had nothing but problems with my knee since he performed my surgery. It turns out that my screw is now dislodged and I am going to have to have another surgery to correct the damage.
I spent close to a year making appointments with Dr. Kovach and only once did I get to see him within 30 minutes after my scheduled appointment time. I usually ended up waiting for close to 2 hours everytime. When getting in to see him it was usually only for 5-10 minutes and then he was off again. He is a very talented surgeon but beside manner is lacking. Front staff were hit and miss. At times they were helpful and there were times they were very rude/short with different patients. The back staff were about the same. It appeared there was some communication issues as I was ordered to wear one brace by Kovach and had to ask about it on the way out cause none of his staff were aware of this and then I was ordered a second brace and they were trying to put the wrong one on me but I informed then this wasn't the kind he ordered and sure enough it wasn't. I guess I would recommed paying attention to what the doctor informs you of becasue no one else in the room is.
We have gone to other Othopaedic Surgeon's through the years, but have not had the great success's that we have had with Dr. Kovach. He treats us on our level, like the boy next door. He answers our questions in a way that we know what he is talking about.We always recommend him to our friends and relatives.
26 Years Experience
Harvard Medical School
Graduated in 1992
University Of Texas Health Science
Dr. Ian S Kovach accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry KS PPO
- Coventry OA EPO Exchange - KS/MO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Ian S Kovach is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Pratt, KS.