Dr. Ian Kovach Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ian Kovach?

Don't go here

Posted on February 19th, 2015

Horrible wouldn't reccomend anything the only follow up was a big bill.

Wrong size knee replaced

Posted on February 12th, 2013

he put the wrong size knee in me. he said it was swelling a year later. he has been sued. do not go to him

Posted on October 23rd, 2012

He was decent enough as a person, and I am sure that he is a good enough surgeon, however, he tore into my incision with his tools, leaving a gaping wound with ragged edges that healed very ugly looking. Besides that, I have had nothing but problems with my knee since he performed my surgery. It turns out that my screw is now dislodged and I am going to have to have another surgery to correct the damage.

Terrible wait time and pay attention to the doctor.

Posted on May 18th, 2010

I spent close to a year making appointments with Dr. Kovach and only once did I get to see him within 30 minutes after my scheduled appointment time. I usually ended up waiting for close to 2 hours everytime. When getting in to see him it was usually only for 5-10 minutes and then he was off again. He is a very talented surgeon but beside manner is lacking. Front staff were hit and miss. At times they were helpful and there were times they were very rude/short with different patients. The back staff were about the same. It appeared there was some communication issues as I was ordered to wear one brace by Kovach and had to ask about it on the way out cause none of his staff were aware of this and then I was ordered a second brace and they were trying to put the wrong one on me but I informed then this wasn't the kind he ordered and sure enough it wasn't. I guess I would recommed paying attention to what the doctor informs you of becasue no one else in the room is.

Dr. Kovach is the Best

Posted on April 12th, 2010

We have gone to other Othopaedic Surgeon's through the years, but have not had the great success's that we have had with Dr. Kovach. He treats us on our level, like the boy next door. He answers our questions in a way that we know what he is talking about.We always recommend him to our friends and relatives.

Posted on November 21st, 2017