Dr. Ian Leibowitz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ian Leibowitz?

Too arrogant and enjoys scorning people!

Posted on May 15th, 2015

This guy is too arrogant and scornful. Not only was he insulting to my teenage daughter, but to her parents also! Not to mention getting an appointment is awful...the staff could care or less about the patients...except for the nuse- she was ok. We won't be back. I think these doctors who are full of pompous attitudes need to show some respect and a more caring attitude..and remember...treat your patients better and they'll want to come back, otherwise you won't have any patients. We tried some of the other doctors with this practice in Fairfax too..they are all pompous and rude! We're gone!

Arrogance at its Best!

Posted on November 22nd, 2013

Really simple, what an arrogant guy! How can you be that arrogant and provide such poor quality in every aspect.

terrible to schedule appointments

Posted on August 7th, 2012

We really like the care we get from Dr. Leibowitz. However, trying to schedule an appointment is a nightmare. You are not able to schedule in the oiffice for a follow up when you are done with your current appointment. You have to call a main number with Inova, after waiting on hold for 20-30 minutes, someone answers then tells you there is nothng available for the next 6 weeks and then the schedule is not available after that. So, you are asked to call back. This has happened 3 times to me.

terrible to schedule appointments

Posted on August 7th, 2012

Wonderful Doctor

Posted on January 17th, 2012

My daughter has seen Dr. Leibowitz for years and has since graduated into adult Gestro level. How I wish Dr. Leibowitz could remind to be my girl's doctor. He has always been kind and thoughtful to us. We will miss him dearly.

Great Doctor

Posted on July 22nd, 2011

My son is 16 and has been cared for by Dr. Leibowitz for the past 8 years since he was 9 years old. My son is healthy and has lived a normal life with Chron's since his diagnosis. Dr. Leibowitz is a great care taker and service provider.

Felt that he was rude...

Posted on March 15th, 2011

Made a rude comment to my teenage daughter...trying to be funny?Switched doctors.

Stabalized my son's condition

Posted on August 15th, 2010

Dr. Leibowitz was very compassionate when my son was diagnosed with Crohn's disease. He has worked with us to give my son back a great quality of life. Getting through on the phone is a pain but the treatment is worth it.

Posted on September 25th, 2008