Dr. Ian Levenson Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Ian Levenson?

Posted on November 13th, 2017

The best Dr. I have had for 25+ years. When you need him, it's all about you. Great office atmosphere and Ginger and Rhonda couldn't be more professional and meets your request immediately. Highly recommended. Just ask me.

Posted on September 5th, 2016

Doctor Levenson is a great doctor. I have needed referrals several times and have been impressed with all of them. Ginger is the best phlebotomist I have ever known, ( I have had allot of blood draws over the years) and I can't say enough good things about this doctor and his staff. Professional, knowledgeable, and extremely helpful. And Dr Levenson calls after the appointment every time to make sure things are fine.

Years of terrific service!

Posted on April 13th, 2016

Dr. Levenson took terrific care of my family when my boys were born and for years after. What great bedside manner, particularly with my children. Now my eldest is 29 and remembers Dr. Levenson warmly. I am always sad when my insurance changes and I have to switch to Kaiser. Now I get to be a patient of Dr. Levenson once again and I am so pleased!

Great Practioner

Posted on January 5th, 2016

Dr Levenson is an exceptional Doctor. He is always prompt and spends individual time with his patients. He has an exceptional referral program with the best Doctors in the city.

Posted on February 20th, 2015

I have nothing but utmost respect for this Doctor.

Excellent medical service

Posted on December 18th, 2014

I have had nothing but a very positive experience with Dr. Levinson and his staff. I note here that his nurse, Ginger, is competent and helpful. Dr. Levinson is very knowledgeable and responsive. I am recommending his practice to my friends.

Members only

Posted on May 21st, 2012

I had frozen shoulder from a skiing accident that he said was just arthritis. I also had an umbilical hernia that he said was only cosmetic and my insurance wouldnt pay for it. My new Doctor was shocked and when he saw it and said I needed surgery immediately. I have a new Dr because Dr Levinson wants you to become a member to see him. You will have to pay him $100 a month or $200 if you have a family to see him so he can misdiagnose you.

Beyond the norm

Posted on September 28th, 2011

Dr Levenson goes beyond the norm. His thorough blood work found a disorder that no one else had found and probably wouldn't have until it was too late. I'm quite convinced that he has extended my life!The down side is that he is also far beyond the norm for wait times. I contribute this to the time he takes with each patient.

Posted on August 15th, 2011

Wait time is consistenly very long, upwards to an hour.

Posted on May 23rd, 2011

Dr Levenson is really looks for the cause vs just treating the symptom.

I can't believe that he still has his clinic.

Posted on May 16th, 2011

Every time I visit this office I have a minimum of an hour wait to see ANYONE in this office. Last time I had to go in, I had to wait and hour and half before I saw the doctor and he spent a whole 3 minutes talking to me. And he only came into the room after I complained to his front office staff. His staff are also extremely rude and need to understand the customer service side of medicine. The only medical professional that has given me any kind of accurate diagnosis is the nurse practitioner.

I give up

Posted on August 26th, 2010

After seeing Dr. Levenson for many years (I am not a Dr-hopper!), I have reached the limit of my patience and will be seeking routine care elsewhere. I am tired of:1) His rude, inefficient and impatient office and nursing staff. 2) Need for repeated calls by myself and my pharmacy for simple refills3) VERY long wait times in the office 4) Little to no empathy from Dr and staff when I have been waiting upwards of an hour to be seen5) Rushed bedside manner6) Frequent billing errors resulting from staff failing to record my pmt of co-pay at time of service. I now always insist on a receipt7) Poor records-keepingWhile I think Dr. Levenson is a good diagnostician, my overall experiences have been poor. I look forward to a much more positive relationship with my next Dr and staff.