Dr. Ian Loewen-Thomas Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ian Loewen-Thomas?

Posted on February 10th, 2016

Dr Lowen is the man, I am switching my twins over to be patients as well.

mis-diagnosis over years

Posted on February 10th, 2016

Not board certified. Missed diagnosis', multiple...he's a nice guy, but having a doctor who can accurately diagnose conditions is more important than having someone be nice.

Amazing Doctor (But don't tell anyone!! We don't want him to be too busy!!)

Posted on February 2nd, 2016

Dr. Lowen-Thomas is one of the most compassionate and caring doctors I have ever met. He is extremely personable, he has excellent "bedside manners," it seems that he cares about each and every person he sees. Instead of just handing out pills or wasting your time (and money), he really takes the time to help you through whatever issue you are going to. Kids like him just as much as adults! Dr. Lowen-Thomas needs to give other doctors a refresher on how to treat patients. People need someone who actually listens to their patients. Afterall the patient knows their body - they should not be gaffed off just because their 10 minutes is up! I highly recommend Dr. Lowen-Thomas for each and every award possble for BEST DOCTOR!!

Posted on October 30th, 2015

Really nice staff. Great bedside manners. Wonderful experience every time I need to go to see the doctor. Sad I'm always sick when I go to the office. Thanks for being a great team.

An amazing doctor

Posted on April 24th, 2013

I have been seeing Dr.Lowen-Thomas for 12 yrs. now. I can't say enough good about him. He's an amazing doctor, he has listened to me regarding everything, he's very compassionate, takes all the time in the world with you (as much as you need), he brings in specialist's when needed, never disregard's anything out and as much as he like's seeing you as a person, he also want's you to stay out of the office as well. lol! I have had some serious issue's, things that most just scratch their heads with, but he really focus on getting it figured out! Which in my case he did, took us awhile, but we did it! Which has been the most scariest thing I've ever been through. I've had both my kids with him as well! I adore this doctor and will always recommend him to everyone I come across. There will be some other's that may not like him for whatever reason's, I know from experience he's the best you'll ever find and I've had some that just wouldn't do half the stuff he doe's. Just like anything else some will love him and some not so much! You can't please everyone I guess, but I would trust him with everything I have and wouldn't want to go anywhere else ever!!! He will always be in my heart and I will never forget anything he's ever done for me EVER!!! Will be hard to trust someone else...

GREAT DOCTOR KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

Posted on October 21st, 2009

DR. LOEWEN-THOMAS IS THE GREATEST WITH MY 4 CHILDREN AND MY SISTERS 2 KIDS WE SEE HIM ALOT WITH 3 KIDS WITH THERE ASTHMA. I WILL NEVER LEAVE HIM TRUST HIM A LOT. KIDS DO TOO. HE GREAT WITH THEM. HE HAS SEEN THEM SINCE BIRTH.KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK IAN.

Posted on April 21st, 2009