Dr. Ian Logan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ian Logan?

Posted on December 2nd, 2017

If I could give less of a poor review I would. If your going to see Dr Logan or get any medical treatment from him I highly encourage you to NOT. I was badly traumatized and injured by a colonoscopy he did. Sadly it took months to find out on my own what he did to me by requesting my procedure records. I was overly drugged and yelled through the whole procedure, sadly since I was drugged I only know this by my procedure report. An after Colonoscopy visit he failed to tell me any of this but when I confronted him about bruises on my arms and legs he said he was sorry that he really had to "contort" me yet failed to put any of this in my after visit summary. I've called to speak with him with several questions and his office makes up lies as to why they can't make me an app to see him. This man should not be a doctor.

Caring, Compassionate, Thorough

Posted on August 17th, 2013

Dr. Ian Logan is a caring and compassionate doctor. He listens to his patients, spends time explaining procedures, and is very thorough. I highly recommend him.

Amazing doctor

Posted on May 10th, 2013

I am usually weary of seeing a young doctor, but Dr. Logan is amazing. Unlike most doctors, he recognizes that psychology can influence health and knows how to look at every aspect of his patients and establish a connection. He also recognizes that although certain GI exams are general protocol, sometimes it's just too expensive or unhealthy and he offers several options in order to best fit the needs of the patient. Best doctor ever.

Great, listens,caring,reliable,thorough...

Posted on July 9th, 2012

I can't say enough about the care I received from Dr. Logan during a Crohns flare up. The office personnel were competent, listened, they were caring, prompt in responding and scheduling. His diagnoses was accurate, he took the time to explain options, listened and addressed my concerns, and his follow up was beyond expectations. The care I received from Dr. Logan was outstanding.

Posted on October 3rd, 2017