Dr. Ian M Thompson Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Ian M Thompson?

Dr. Thompson was the best with my daughter following a sports injury. He was great! Nothing but good things to say about him.

Best Ortho in the area

I have been going to Dr Thompson for about 5 years. I was one of his first patients when he opened his practice in Springfield. He has done about 5 knee arthroscopies, a knee replacement, rotator cuff surgery... so far. He is a great doctor, which good bedside manner (which to me is important). I feel that he genuinely cares for his patients. I would definitely recommend him to anyone that is in need of an orthopedic surgeon!!!

Dr. Thompson is an excellent Doctor. He is very caring and a great surgeon. My husband and I both have gone to Dr. Thompson. We both had surgery by him, Both my husband and myself have nothing but good things to say about him. We both have recommended him to several different people.