Highly Dissatisfied

Absolutely the Best!

Dr. Thompson is an excellent surgeon and a great person. He truly cares about his patients and makes sure you are educated about your treatment/surgery. I just had total knee replacement surgery about 7 weeks ago and am so pleased with my results. He and his PA, Matt, are at the top of my list of doctors.

Dr. Thompson was the best with my daughter following a sports injury. He was great! Nothing but good things to say about him.

Best Ortho in the area

I have been going to Dr Thompson for about 5 years. I was one of his first patients when he opened his practice in Springfield. He has done about 5 knee arthroscopies, a knee replacement, rotator cuff surgery... so far. He is a great doctor, which good bedside manner (which to me is important). I feel that he genuinely cares for his patients. I would definitely recommend him to anyone that is in need of an orthopedic surgeon!!!

Dr. Ian M Thompson is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Springfield, OH.