Dr. Ian Madom Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ian Madom?

Posted on September 26th, 2017

He did 2 back surgeries on me and now I need another. Problem is that was in NY and he is now in RI. Thinking of a road trip. Not every day you trust someone to cut on your back

Diagnosis and explanation

Posted on August 4th, 2017

I was comfortable with Dr. Mason from the start. Sometime you must-have a feeling about someone. That feeling was one of confidence and compassion I felt from him. We are still in the early stages and my surgery is complicated but he just makes me feel like it's no big deal and we're going to get thru it and be improved. Never said great, like a kid again but improve my life. His honesty is all one can ask for. I believe in him........

Can't walk

Posted on July 19th, 2017

Surgery by Dr Mason completely fixed my spinal stenosis problem.....from not being able to walk 10 feet because of pain to hiking 5 miles without pain. He's a great doctor and a terrific guy. I am so glad that he was there fo me.

Posted on February 28th, 2017

Finally! A doctor who looks you in the eye when you are with him. He isn't looking at a computer or paperwork. He is looking at you and cares about what you have to say.

Posted on February 9th, 2017

I thought he was very unprofessional. Told me I'm not disable and all doctor's are lying to me. I only saw him once but thought he is a fake doctor.

Fantastic Surgeon

Posted on September 28th, 2016

Great patient interface! Thorough diagnosis and clear explanation of symptoms and impending procedures. Dr. Madom performed an Anterior Discectomy and Plating which turned out exactly as he had advised me...this procedure put me back a quick path to recovery and allowed me to return to the activities that I love and that keep me healthy...I would never be doing the things I can do at 70 if it was not for Dr. Madom; he gave me my life back!

Surgery for spine injury

Posted on August 17th, 2016

The experience that i had with Doctor Madom was exceptional. His office and staff and associates were all top notch. Dr. Madom gave me the confidence to go ahead and have the surgery through the front of my neck and install a metal plate with eight screws. The results were fantastic. I am able to go back and do the things that I enjoy. At 73 soon, the Dr. did a great job on an old man. I understand that he is leaving the practice here, he will be missed by anyone who has had him as a surgeon .

A fine young surgeon

Posted on February 29th, 2016

Dr. Madom and his staff are the best in medical care that you will experience. From the diagnosis, surgery, hospital stay and follow up care, you will not find a more dedicated, caring professional then Dr. Madom.

Posted on December 29th, 2015

Dr. Madom diagnosed my spinal stenosis and performed surgery to correct. His knowledge, professionalism and great bedside manner made the process less stressful.

Posted on June 5th, 2015

I very much appreciated Dr.Madon's ability to intensely focus and really listen to the complications of my circumstances.

Posted on February 2nd, 2015

Very caring, patient physician. Warm, friendly, polite, bedside manner, calm and reassuring in pre-op holding. Competent post surgical care, follow up visits and exams.

Posted on November 8th, 2013

He is the most wonderful caring DR Prolonged surgery by trying other methods and when surgery as the last resort he was great