Dr. Ian N Myers Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ian N Myers?

Dr. Myers is the Best!

Dr. Myers disposition is so warm and caring, he makes me feel better long before we discuss the reason for my visit.

Only doctor I have not fired

Dr. Myers listens and answers your questions. He does not act superior, or talk down to you. I have been with him for more than 12 years, I have dismissed numerous specialists but have never considered doing so with Dr Myers.

Knowledgable but poor time with patients

staff is friendly. Feel he don't spend any time with his patient and even the nurse said he don't return patients phone calls. If you want to talk to the doctor you have to go in to the office and pay to see him. He is a quick, in and out doctor. Spend less time as possible with patient. At times can seem cold and non caring maybe because he too busy trying get you in and out.

Great doctor and excellent staff

Would not recommend

Dr Myers does not spend time with the patient much. He is always in hurry , responds only when you ask a question. I would not suggest. The staff is good with setting up appointments though.

Doctor doesn't spend time with the patient

Staff is really good, but the Doctor doesn't spend time with the patient. I would not recommend this doctor.

Would not recommend

At first he was very understanding. I went to him after realizing I was experiencing postpartum anxiety. He was very understanding and worked with me while I was still breast feeding. Then as I began having further health issues like Diabetes, HBP, Cholesterol etc. he became less and less helpful. While he did explain some things well, he was very cavalier about listening to me. Any time I brought up medical concerns that didn't mesh with his, or questioned why we were doing something he treated me as if I was crazy or causing problems. My final straw was how difficult the office was when I needed vital meds before leaving town unexpectedly for a family funeral. I am currently looking for a new Dr.

Tremendous bedside manner. Goes out of his way to get to the bottom of a problem. My wife and I both have complicated health histories and we are not easy patients to work with.

Dr. Ian N Myers is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newark, DE.