Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ian H Newbold has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Hepatitis C
- HIV Infections
- Weight Loss
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Showing 5 of 22
Dr newbold is a wonderful man. I hav no ins and hav been in pain mngmnt for 5 yrs after multiple back surgerys and procedure. Once I cudnt pay my specialists wat they wanted you n dec bcause I was short on cash havin three kids to buy for xmas they gave me boot with no meds. Dr newbold was discusted and was so caring of me and my entire family. Thank you dr. Newbold. Your a good man. Yes his staff is a lil unproffesional but very nice. Kind a flirty but nice. Id recomend him.
I really am glad that we have such a high caliber doctor in the washington county area. If anyone is looking for a doctor, I highly recommend him. The staff were also courteous and professional.
I read the review "The Non Hands on Doctor"..I can say that this was indeed true. I was given HBP meds without a check on my blood pressure, he did not listen to my heart, never took my pulse??? And, then after receiving another perscription of HBP meds over the phone...Eleven days following I had a heart attack. Hmmmmm.... ??? Hey, but he was a nice man, long wait though also...just saying is all...imho, was I wrong to wonder if this was okay?
Dr. Newbold is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Ian H Newbold accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsIan Henry Newbold Md, 19426 Leitersburg Pike, Hagerstown, MD
Dr. Ian H Newbold is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hagerstown, MD.