Dr. Ian H Rothwell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ian H Rothwell?

He's just not into you

He was my doctor for many years until 2 things happened. The extreme rules for ongoing pain medication (it made him very nervous) and he kept moving. He's not helpful with puzzling diagnoses. I sought info at Mayo clinic on my own desperate for answers. Well they had the same conclusion so I guess if it's not in their studies you are on your own. The only way to treat it is pain meds and since "no one is better qualified to write a script than the pill mills" my thin wallet and I have no choice but to go through the motions. Personally I prefer a real doctor that also checks cholesterol and everything else that goes on with a patient. But oh well I'm just a dumb patient.

Very Bright; great physician

Knowledgeable, up to date. Pleasant and respectful. I really trust his ability to diagnose and treat me.

He was not good at listening or spending time with me. Had no diagnosis of his own. Was good for Rx maintenance only. Then he moved. Twice. If you aren't sick he's fine.

Likes

I have only seen Dr. Rothwell once and was most impressed with him and his staff. They are extremely organized and very prompt. I hope to continue all my medical appts with them.

Super Doctor

Doctor Rothwell has treated me for numerous minor problems, but has seen my wife for major health issues including migraines and the aftermath of an assault in a Safeway parking lot which broke her back. We have been his patients for 30 years, and have never been disappointed.