Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ian Swift has the following 2 specialties
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
- Chronic Sinusitis
- Deviated Septum
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Facial Trauma
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hearing Loss
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Smell Disorders
- Swallowing Disorders
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 77
I visited Dr. Swifts office at the end of last year to have a cyst removed. I went through the consultation and the actual procedure with minimal annoyance. I was a little confused why they kept recommending chemical peels when I'm only 31 years old with average skin...but okay. After the procedure I made a comment to him that I could still feel a substantial part of the cyst, he said he can tell he removed the root of it because he "knew what it looked like". It's no surprise it came back with a vengeance. I called to schedule another appointment to try again and they said I would have to go through another consultation for the same issue, same problem. These consultations are not cheap by any means. My second consultation lasted all of 3 minutes with him still pushing the chemical peel thing and set me back well over $100. With my confidence already waining in his abilities it seemed incredibly audacious on his part. Not to mention taking critiques and advice from someone who resembles a baked potato due to excessive tanning. What a joke
Dr. Swift is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
23 Years Experience
Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
University Of Wisconsin Hospital
Dr. Ian Swift accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCampbell County Memorial Hospital, 501 S Burma Ave, Gillette, WY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ian Swift in this video.
Dr. Ian Swift is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gillette, WY.