Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ian H Thorneycroft
Dr. Ian H Thorneycroft, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mobile, AL. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Thorneycroft is affiliated with Providence Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Ian H Thorneycroft has the following 2 specialties
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Birth Control
- Uterine Hemorrhage
- Ovarian Cancer
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Uterine Cancer (Endometrial Neoplasm)
- Endometrial Hyperplasia
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 21
Love Dr Thorneycroft! Goes out of his way to help you.. Helping me with issues that other Doctors will not help with that another specialist should be treating.. He is very easy to talk to and is never in a rush to leave room. Always listens and seems interested in what you have to say and actually cares.
This doctor performed a procedure on me and kept sending me to get procedures done that I didn't need. I had to make suggestions to him about what may need to be done next. It felt like he was giving me the run around so that he could have something to bill the insurance company for. He would procrastinate on giving me a diagnosis. He would always say we'll talk about it on you next visit. He seemed to have no interest in caring for me. I felt as if I was only an insurance claim. He showed me no level of care or compassion for my situation. He seemed to only be interested in billing the insurance company. He really made me feel hopeless in my situation.
Dr. Thorneycroft is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
42 Years Experience
Washington University In St Louis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1976
Lac Usc Medical Center
Locations & DirectionsBay Area Physicians For Women, 3715 Dauphin St Ste 3B, Mobile, AL
Dr. Ian H Thorneycroft is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mobile, AL.