Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ian M Yudelman has the following 2 specialties
- Hematology & Oncology
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Ian M Yudelman has the following 13 expertise
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Blood Cancer
- Hodgkin's Lymphoma
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Bone Marrow Transplant
- Hepatitis C
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Showing 5 of 10
I've seen this doctor on 2 separate occasions. He has a thick accent and speaks swiftly so he's a bit hard to understand at first. He seems very quirky, yet rough around the edges. His beside manner is not very comforting as to he does not make eye contact and he seems more into getting patients in and out in an assembly line manner. When I told him of the treatment I needed (which he initially prescribed) he suggested that I let him do his job or I go find another office. I'd suggest that you find another physician if you would like to have active input on your treatment.
Dr. Yudelman took care of both my husband and myself. He was always thorough, caring, interested and explained everything fully. I never minded waiting because I knew he was caring for each patient as he did with us. He never made us feel that he was rushed and answered all questions. He certainly saved my life and was able to prolong my husband's life by over two years when we were told he had only 6 months by another doctor. He also was available to answer questions when our children came along and were involved. I recommend him highly and am very grateful to him for his care, thoughtfulness and professionalism.
49 Years Experience
Yale University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1969
Dr. Ian M Yudelman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ian M Yudelman in this video.
Dr. Ian M Yudelman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.