Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ibrahim Abu-Raddaha
Dr. Ibrahim Abu-Raddaha, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Flint, MI. He has 7 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Abu-Raddaha is affiliated with McLaren Regional Medical Center, Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital and Bay Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Ibrahim Abu-Raddaha has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Abu-Raddaha is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
McLaren Regional Medical Center
Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
Bay Regional Medical Center
Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Bay Special Care Center
Emergency Physicians Medical Group, PC
Midland Hospitalists, PLC
7 Years Experience
Spartan Health Sciences University
Graduated in 2006
Mc Laren Regional Medical Center
Dr. Ibrahim Abu-Raddaha accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsEast Michigan Medical Associates, 3499 S Linden Rd, Flint, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ibrahim Abu-Raddaha in this video.
Dr. Ibrahim Abu-Raddaha is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Flint, MI.